- Kent State University, B.S. Applied Math
- Cornell University, PhD Systems Engineering
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Nonlinear Optimization
- Stochastic Modeling and Optimization
- Machine Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- 2022. A formulation of the relaxation phenomenon for lane changing dynamics in an arbitrary car following model
- 2021. A formulation of the relaxation phenomenon for lane changing dynamics in an arbitrary car following model.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trc.2021.103081.
- 2021. Fast calibration of car following models to trajectory data using the adjoint method.https://doi.org/10.1287/trsc.2020.1027.
- 2012. Beamed Core Antimatter Propulsion: Engine Design and Optimization.https://arxiv.org/abs/1205.2281.
- 2011. Reconsideration of Propulsion by Antimatter.https://doi.org/10.2514/1.B34140.
- Fellow, Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Tung Family Endowment Award (University of Washington)
- Choose Ohio First Scholarship (Kent State University)