- 2020, Ph.D. Civil and Environmental Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- 2013, M.Tech Environmental Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- 2010 B.Tech Civil Engineering, Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology Sultanpur, India
- 2021, Atmospheric Modelling, Korea University
- 2019, Engineering Graphics, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- Experimental and numerical study on micro-physical properties of aerosols and its behaviour under varying thermal-hydraulic conditions
- Developing a electrodynamic balance and Environmental control chamber and performing experiments in it to study bioaerosol (as INPs)
- Quantification the light scattering and atmospheric oxidation rate of organic film on atmospheric aerosol
- Formation, growth and composition of nucleation mode particles
- 2022-2023, Scientist, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory-UKRI, United Kingdom
- 2021-2022, Research Professor, Korea University, South Korea
- 2020-2021, Post-doctoral Fellow, Aarhus University, Denmark
- 2018-2020 Research Associate, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- 2010-2013 Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India full tuition waiver for M.Tech.
- 2013-2020 Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India full tuition waiver for Ph.D.
- 2019, Travel Grant for Indian Aerosol Science and Technology Association Conference, New Delhi
- 2018, Travel Grant for European Aerosol Conference, Sweden
- Dwivedi, A.K., A. Khan, S.N. Tripathi, et al., Aerosol depositional characteristics in piping assembly under varying flow conditions, Progress in Nuclear Energy, 116, 148-157, DOI: 10.1016/j.pnucene. 2019.04.007, 2019.
- Dwivedi, A.K., Manish Kumar, S.N. Tripathi et al., 2020, Optimization of controlling parameters of plasma torch aerosol generator and characteristics of synthesized metal oxide aerosols in context of NAF program, Progress in Nuclear Energy, 123, 103311, DOI: 10.1016/j.pnucene.2020.103311.
- Sidyant Kumar, Gaurav Mishra, Anubhav Kumar Dwivedi, Manish Kumar, Sanjy Kumar, S.N. Tripathi, T. Saud, A. Khan and B.K. Sapra Response of PDPA to optical materials and thickness of test section window, In Measurement, 2022, MEAS-D-22-0146OR1.
- Misra, A., A. Gaur, S.N. Tripathi, A.K. Dwivedi et al., An overview of the physico chemical characteristics of dust at Kanpur in the central Indo-Gangetic Basin, Atmospheric Environment, 97, 386-396, DOI: 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2014.08.043, 2014.
- Ghosh, S. and S.N. Tripathi, A.K.Dwivedi et al., Chemical characterization of summertime dust events at Kanpur: Insight into the sources and level of mixing with anthropogenic emissions, Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 14, 879-891, DOI: 10.4209/aaqr.2013.07.0240, 2014.
- Mishra, S.K., N. Saha, S.N. Tripathi, A.K. Dwivedi et al., Morphology, mineralogy and mixing of individual atmospheric particles over Kanpur (IGP): Relevance of homogeneous equivalent sphere approximation in radiative models, MAPAN Journal of Metrology Society of India, 32(3), 229-241, DOI: 10.1007/s12647- 017- 0215-7,2017.
- Mishra, G., K. Ghosh, S.N. Tripathi, A.K. Dwivedi et al., 2021, An application of probability density function for the analysis of PM2.5 concentration during the COVID-19 lockdown period, Science of the Total Environment, 782, 146681, DOI: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146681.
- Srivastava, M., S.N. Tripathi, A.K. Dwivedi, et al., CCN closure results from Indian Continental Tropical Convergence Zone (CTCZ) Aircraft experiment, Atmospheric Research, 132-133, 322-331, DOI: 10.1016/j.atmosres.2013.05.025, 2013.