1227 GG Brown
- Ph.D., Transportation, Civil and Environmental Engineering, 2021, USF, Tampa, FL Dissertation: Impacts of Automated Vehicle Technologies on Future Traffic Advisor: Professor Xiaopeng (Shaw) Li
- M.S., Transportation, Civil and Environmental Engineering, 2020, USF, Tampa, FL
- M.S., Control Science and Engr., Traffic and Transportation, 2018, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing, China
- B.E., Urban Rail Transit, Traffic and Transportation, 2015, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing, China
- Connected & autonomous vehicle developments, e.g., retrofit, control, planning, perception, V2X, etc.
- Empirical analysis and theoretical models of autonomous features, e.g., adaptive cruise control system.
- Modular autonomous vehicle designs and applications in multiple transportation systems, e.g., highway, transit.