- Ph.D., UC Berkeley, Civil and Environmental Engineering, 2012
- M.S., UC Berkeley, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, 2012
- M.S., UC Berkeley, Civil and Environmental Engineering, 2008
- B.S., University of Florida, Civil Engineering, 2007
My goal is to enable smart water systems. My research interests include sensors, data and water. For more information, please visit my home page.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- CAREER Award, National Science Foundation, 2018
- National Academy of Engineering Gilbreth Lecturer, 2018
- 10 Technology Leaders Under 40 (Connected World)
- Environmental Science & Technology, Feature of the Year Paper Award, 2016
- Chi Epsilon Civil Engineering Honor Society, 2014
- American Geophysical Union Outstanding Paper Award, 2010
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship, 2007
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society, 2005
For most recent publications, please visit my home page.