- 2018, Ph.D. Biotechnology, Universidade Federal de Sao Carlos, Brazil.
- 2012; M.Sc. Biosystems, Universidade Federal do ABC, Brazil.
- 2007, B.A. Biomedical Sciences, Universidade de Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil.
- Detection and characterization of pathogens in environmental samples and their impact on public health.
- Isolation and characterization of plant-symbiont microbes associated with Brazilian medicinal plants and evaluation of their specialized metabolites on pathogens.
- 2017, CAPES Foundation Agency, Brazil – full visiting Ph.D. scholarship at University of Michigan.